Describes the different roles that exist within Bongo and what actions users with each role can perform.
Information in this article only pertains to users using a login to access Bongo
Roles in Bongo
Bongo separates users into two different roles. You are assigned a specific role for each course you are a member of and your access will differ depending on which role you have.
- Instructors are able to create new courses and manage the settings of any course they are an instructor for. (Users need to be an instructor for at least one course in order to have the option to create new courses)
- Instructors are able to manage the membership of their courses. They can add or remove users from the course and edit each user's role.
- Instructors are able to create new assignments and manage the configuration for existing assignments.
- Instructors are able to view learner progress in an assignment and evaluate submissions.
- Learners are able to complete any assignments that they are given access to.
- Learners can provide peer feedback to their peer's submissions if enabled for a specific assignment.