Demonstrates the workflow of Bongo's Auto Analysis™ feature, and explains how Evaluators can view the reports for their Learners. Depending on the organization’s membership with Bongo, this may be a premium feature.
About Auto Analysis™
Auto Analysis is an automated reporting feature that provides deeper insight into an individual’s performance and progress. By generating metrics like rate of speech, speech clarity, and use of filler words, Auto Analysis gives the presenter a better sense of what to focus on and helps the evaluator provide more targeted feedback.
- Encourages Repeated Practice—Individuals can view their analysis before submitting an Individual Assignment, giving them a chance to continuously self-assess, practice, and improve.
- Enhances Review Process—Auto Analysis helps evaluators identify potential problem areas faster and provides metrics that can serve as an additional layer of assessment.
- Enables Better Feedback—Evaluators can use data from the auto-generated report to make their feedback more targeted and actionable.
- Builds Critical Skills—The Auto Analysis process helps individuals develop skills like communication and critical thinking that are crucial to lifelong success.
How Auto Analysis™ Works
- Auto Analysis™ automatically transcribes all Individual Project videos and analyzes them for rate of speech, speech clarity, and use of filler words.
- It compiles this data into an easy-to-read report that learners can use for reflection before they decide to re-record or submit their video.
- These reports contain delivery scores that evaluators can use for reference in the assessment process.
- Evaluators can also configure an Individual Project to show or hide overall delivery scores.
Accessing the Auto Analysis™ Report
Auto Analysis is currently available to all learner's videos submitted to individual project assignments. Currently only English-spoken videos are supported.
To access a learner's Auto Analysis™ report, first navigate to the gradebook and find the appropriate submission then click Grade Student's Submission.
Next to the student's video, click the three vertical ellipses and select View Analysis.
From here, you will be able to review the Auto Analysis™ report for the learner.
Click the image below to view larger.
When accessing the analysis report, users will be notified if Bongo is not confident it is able to accurately access the video due to poor video quality or different languages spoken. (Analysis is currently only available for English videos)
Score calculation can now be toggled on and off. By default, scores are disabled, but can be enabled per assignment in the assignment configurations. When the scores are disabled, the metrics and ratings (desirable, outside the desirable range, significantly outside the desirable range) are shown, but no numeric scores will be calculated. For more information regarding the advanced settings for an assignment click here.