Instructors: outlines how to set up an Individual Project assignment. Includes details on due dates, grade types, Auto Analysis™ and peer review. To learn more about the Individual Project, see the Individual Project Overview.
There are several ways to navigate to an assignment setup page, which will vary depending on your integration. Once you are on the assignment setup page, follow the instructions below.
Under the general settings section, you will need to:
- Name the Assignment
- Optional: Provide a Due Date. This will serve as a guideline for the learners but will not prevent the learner from submitting once the date has passed. To clear the due date/time, click the "X" button to the right of Due Date.Depending on your LMS, the due dates may be deep linked in the gradebook.
- Select the desired grade type.
Next, you will need to enter text instructions for the assignment. The character limit is 1,024 characters, including spaces.
You will also have the option to include video instructions. If you would like to create video instructions or share an example of the assignment, click on the webcam icon and to record, upload or select a video from your resources.
- The Auto Analysis™ feature will have the option to be toggled on or off for each individual project assignment. This allows educators or assignment authors to disable the feature if it is not applicable for a given assignment. (e.g. a demonstration video where the learner does not speak).
- You can turn on the score calculation for Auto Analysis™ here. When enabled, the delivery metrics and ratings are shown, along with a combined numeric score. By default, this setting is enabled for each assignment. For more information regarding Auto Analysis™ click here.
- You can configure key terms and phrases for an assignment using PhraseGen™. For more information on how to configure PhraseGen™ click here.
If you require peer review, you can determine the number of peer reviews and toggle the button to the right. To customize the peer review experience, view the peer review advanced settings.
For further customization of this assignment, click Show Advanced next to the Save button at the bottom right-hand side. You can customize certain aspects of the assignment - including post-submission instructions, the toolset, and self-assessment - in Advanced Settings.