Indicates the customer-facing features and changes included in the Bongo Direct 22.4 update, released on June 2, 2022.
Information in this article only pertains to users using a login to access Bongo
- Instructors are now able to toggle assignments as ‘hidden.’ If an assignment is
hidden, it will be omitted from the assignment list for any learners in the course.
Learners will also be blocked from directly launching any hidden assignments.
- The current state (visible or hidden) is indicated to instructors by the eye icon on
each assignment. This icon can be clicked to toggle the visibility of the assignment.
- This feature can be used to either hide assignments that are not yet ready to be
shown to learners, or to hide older assignments that are no longer used anymore.
Sorting and Filtering for Courses
- All users can now sort their course list by the course
name or by their role in each course.
- Instructors can additionally sort by the auto enrollment
setting for each course, and can also filter the list of
courses by the auto enrollment setting, and the user’s role
in each course.
- Users can now use the new search bar to quickly find a
Sorting and Filtering for Assignments
- All users can now sort their assignment lists by the
assignment name or the assignment type. They can
also filter the list by the assignment type.
- Instructors can additionally filter the list by the
- Users can now use the new search bar to quickly find
a specific assignment.