Indicates the customer-facing features and changes included in the Bongo 22.4 update, released on April 28, 2022.
New Evaluation Type - Peer Review
- A new Peer Review evaluation type is now available for Individual Project, Q&A, and Group Project assignments.
- When selecting Peer Review as the evaluation type, instructors will be required to select either rubric evaluation or 5-star evaluation for the learners to use during peer review.
- When using the Peer Review evaluation type, a learner’s score will be calculated to be the average of all peer review evaluations given to the learner. This score will be updated with a new average every time a peer submits a new evaluation.
- Additionally, for all assignments, the evaluation type now appears on the score card so that if a learner does not have a score yet, they know what type of score to expect in the future.
Improved Video Processing Time
- Video processing times have been improved for video recordings and uploads. The improvements apply to any length of video, but are especially noticeable for short videos.