Indicates the customer-facing features and changes included in the Bongo 21.8 update, released on August 26, 2021.
Auto Analysis - Updated Video Playback
- An updated version of the video player is available in Individual Project and Group Project for standard videos. This new player provides an updated look and feel, and provides a playback experience that fills the window or frame.
- When using Auto Analysis in Individual Project, Auto Analysis metrics is available below the video. This new view shows speaking rate, filler words, clarity, and key terms in a graph view that are in line with the video scrubber. Points on the graph can be clicked to jump to that point in the video, and a line tracks along the graph as the video plays.
Auto Analysis / Auto Captions - Language Support
- The Auto Analysis and Auto Caption features support multiple different languages. The updated list of supported languages is as follows: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Canadian French, German, and Dutch.
- The Auto Analysis and Video Assignment Auto Caption processes now automatically detect the language used, so there are no additional steps for the user. A user just needs to follow the same workflow they would have previously.
Virtual Classroom - Audio Sharing
- Presenters in Virtual Classroom can now share audio along with their screen share. Users can check the ‘Share Audio’ box when sharing their screen to take advantage of this feature.
- Currently this feature is only available when sharing a browser tab in Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Windows users may also be able to share audio when sharing their entire screens in Chrome or Edge.
- For more information about screen sharing in Virtual Classroom, see our guide here.