Indicates the new customer-facing features and changes included in the Bongo 20.2 release deployed to all production regions on Thursday, February 20th.
Auto Analysis™ toggled by assignment
- The Auto Analysis™ feature can now be toggled on or off for each individual project assignment. This allows educators or assignment authors to disable the feature if it is not applicable for a given assignment. (e.g. a demonstration video where the learner does not speak).
- The Auto Analysis™ portion of the configuration screen has also been brought out of the advanced settings.
- The option for scores is now also enabled by default.
Virtual Classroom: Advanced Option to force TURN Server usage
- Under the Virtual Classroom settings, a new Advanced section has been added that gives the user the option to force both the camera and screen share traffic to use the TURN server.
- This can be used if the user's network is not able to see other users’ screen share or webcams in Virtual Classroom.