Indicates the customer-facing features and changes released in the Bongo 21.5 update on May 27, 2021.
Video Assignment Automatic Captions
- Users can request automatic captions for Video Assignment videos and those captions will be available for any user viewing the video after the captions have been processed.
- Learners can request captions for any video they own (or communal videos in group projects), and educators can request captions for any video in their library, or any learner videos in their course.
- If unaltered automatic captions are the only captions available for a video, it will be indicated to the viewer that the captions have been automatically generated.
- Currently the automatic caption feature is only supported for English language videos.
Ability to Disable Virtual Classroom Private Chat
- The private chat feature in Virtual Classroom can be disabled for an entire institution if desired.