Indicates the customer-facing features and changes released in the Bongo 21.3 update on March 25, 2021.
Updated Meeting Lobby
- The meeting lobby has been updated to match the new Bongo style. The new lobby has consolidated the information that was available on the previous version of the lobby.
- The meeting name, scheduled time, and user information is shown at the top of the new page.
- Users are able to join the meeting using the button in the middle of the lobby.
- If dial-in information and external invitation information is available, that information is available at the bottom of the lobby, and meeting assistance information is available at the bottom of the lobby.
- If the meeting has already started, the number of users currently in the meeting will be shown above the join button.