Indicates the new customer-facing features and changes included in the Bongo 21.2 release on February 25, 2021.
Updated Virtual Classroom Dial-In Experience
- Virtual Classroom dial-in numbers for each region will now remain consistent between meetings.
- Dial-in information is now available for a meeting directly after scheduling the meeting.
- To accommodate these other changes, dial-in codes are now 10 digits.
Banning Virtual Classroom Participants
- Meeting moderators can now choose to ban Bongo authenticated Virtual Classroom participants when removing them from a meeting.
- Participants joining via an external link can be removed, but not banned from the meeting.
- As before, dial-in users are automatically banned when they are removed from the meeting.